We develop robust, flexible portals and transactional web applications using the latest web development technologies in the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, which includes Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
We use the latest robust frameworks for rapid development and built best-in-breed security into our solutions. Our team can carry your project from idea, to inception, to implementation. After that, we switch to support and maintenance to keep your investment working in optimal fashion and add enhancements as your business needs change.Our team has deep experience using the full spectrum of Microsoft’s technology stack for web, desktop, distributed, smart client, and mobile applications.
We start your project by writing a charter and scope document and work with you to write a project plan, laying out the resources and budget required. Together we develop milestones. Our management consultants and project managers work with your executives and internal customers to facilitate communication as to status, blocking issues, and help break-down barriers in a cross-departmental deployment.
We use the Agile methodology, when application, to speed development. This is the low-hanging-fruit approach to delivering only necessary features and rolls those out in an incremental fashion, thus avoid time spinning about in the weeds. That lets you show your users results quickly. We prototype ideas before committing to a design to obtain buy in from key players.
At SolGenie, we work with you to carry an idea from inception to implementation. We have adopted best-practices approaches and state-of-the-art technologies to speed delivery in a risk-averse manner. We deliver a range development services, including:
- Architect your .Net solution with failover, redundancy, and heightened security.
- Build new applications and integrate with upstream and downstream interfaces.
- .NET System and Application Development
- .NET Desktop and Web Application Development
- Enterprise Application Development using .NET
- Developing Web Services using the .NET Framework and the SOAP Toolkit
- Mobile applications based on .NET compact framework
- Migration of web and desktop applications to .NET
- Add third-party bolt-on to your application, thus saving time and money when it is better to buy that build.
- Upgrade existing .Net Applications to the newest version.
- ASP.NET Development
- ASP.NET MVC Development and Consulting
- ASP.NET Testing and Technical Support
Application development and integration tools we support include:
- Microsoft .NET 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- VB.Net, C#, ASP.NET, VC++ and J#
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 / 2005 / 2008
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML, Java Script and AJAX
Most of our developers and architects are Microsoft certified. Our project managers are certified in various project management methodologies. We use the rapid-development Microsoft Visual Studio IDE and the database access, user interface development, and messaging frameworks offered by .NET to abstract objects thus making them easier to program and understand and flexible, so that they keep-on-working, when your business requirements change down-the-road.
We do not walk away from your side when the system goes live. We offer ongoing 24×7 support from our development centers across the globe. We are there with you.
We are Microsoft devotees, committed to the Windows platform, committed to building a lasting relationship with your company, very much vested in a successful outcome as are you.
SolGenie has the right mixture of certified Microsoft consultants at our offices around the globe with multiple implementations under their belt.
We use methodologies that have been shown to work time and again plus solution accelerators for a quick, solid, yet risk-averse implementation.
Interested in learning more about how SolGenie can benefit your business? Contact us today