You have the need to deliver a new system to your internal or external customers and do it in 4 months. Your existing staff is busy supporting existing applications. They have no time to drop that to work on something new. Since their role has switched to support instead of development, they have not kept abreast of the latest robust, time-saving technologies. They have no experience with mobile development.
We deliver sophisticated, enterprise-scale Java-based solutions for businesses that require large-scale, multi-tiered, dependable, and secure network applications built on the Java enterprise platform using tried-and-tested methodologies.Our team has broad experience using the full spectrum of the Java technology stack for web, cloud, RIA, mobile, and integration solutions.
Java is a moving object. It usesan ever-changing set of frameworks that lets developers write code in less time and with fewer errors. These take some time learn. We give our engineer’s ample downtime, so that they can master these new frameworks. That way we can deliver quality, well-tested code to our clients quickly.
At SolGenie, we use Agile Development. This allows for changes in project scope and requirements unlike rigid development methodologies of the past. We use the latest technologies for coding and testing and releasing code into the build pipeline. Our experienced project managers, architects, and developers will design, manage, and deliver your project faster and at less cost than if you take on this effort yourself. This is because development is what we do all day, every day. There is no ramp up time for our engineers to learn the technology. Instead we focus on learning your business and write stories (Agile development) to roll out your project incrementally. This lets you deliver functionality to your clients in stages. This approach avoids the Big Bang, which as you know, often turns into the Big Bust.Our technical expertise in Java includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Enhancement of existing applications with new features and functionalities with a faster turn-around time
- Customization of applications in J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Java Mail, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, Applets, Java Swing
- Application Integration: XML Schema, XHTML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, DOM, JDOM
- Web App Development: Java/J2EE, Spring Java and Struts J2EE
- Client Server, Web-based and Portal Application Development and Management
- Development based on market-leading J2EEcompliant application servers, including Jboss, Websphere, Weblogic, Oracle 10G, Tomcat
- Continuous Release with Jenkins
- Automated Build Pipeline with Code and Functional Testing
- JUnit Regression Testing and Mockito
- BigData and Apache Hadoop
- MongoDB and noSQL Database Development
- Relational Database Development
- NetBeans and Eclipse IDEs
- Component based Architecture Development, Implementation, and Support
- Application Migration and Porting
- Custom Workflow & Process Management
- Open Source Ajax Frameworks
- Mobile App Development
- Behavior Drive Development (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- API’s and Frameworks – Struts, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JavaBeans (EJB), Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JNDI, RMI, JMX, JSR and JTS / JTA
We are committed to your business. We continually improve our offering by:
- Investment: We give our developers plenty of down time, so that they can work through tutorials and attend training to continually hone their skills and keep abreast of the latest changes in technology. This investment in our people translates into increased value for our customers, because we can build better applications and do it more quickly and at less cost.
- People and experience: SolGenie has the right mixture of certified Java architects and developers with experience in multiple implementations.
- Globally Balanced Delivery and Sourcing: We deliver the smartest combination of resources to optimize solution delivery from offices across the globe.
- Post Go-Live Support: After go-live, we stick with you, providing on-going support, so you can realize the best possible ROI.
- Solution Accelerators: We use the Agile methodology and other solution accelerators for a quick implementation.
Interested in learning more about how SolGenie can benefit your business? Contact us today