At SolGenie, we use the Agile development methodology to deliver your project when you adopt us an outsourcing partner. We have development centers in India to deliver quality code at least cost using certified engineers who have plenty of experience. Our senior engineers mentor our junior engineers, lifting up the whole team and providing us a solid foundation from which we can meet your development needs.
We give our developers have plenty of down-time, so that they can continually study and learn the latest, time-saving, robust programming frameworks, languages, and tools. This is important as technology is continually changing; one cannot rest on their laurels but needs to work hard to keep abreast of the newest developments in the field.
Because we use Agile at SolGenie, there is close coordination with our offshore, onshore resources, and you, the client. Our account managers and project managers work with your managers and development staffs to make sure we are on track do deliver what your business requires.SolGeniefollows the industry best practices of offshore software development keeping focus on the basics like scope, schedule, budget, quality, measurement, and repeatability for maximum customer satisfaction.
Our Application software development stagesaddresses the complete product life cycle. These can be re-configured based on the product requirement:
- Brainstorm – Requirement Analysis
- Design – Design Document and Prototype
- Development – Iterations, Demo and Feedback
- Quality Assurance – Identify Defects and Resolve Bugs
- Deployment – Production and Technical Support
- Component re-engineering & Integration
- Ongoing 24×7 Support
Our Development Methodology is a structured however flexible approach to information system delivery. Development Methodologies supported:
- Agile Methodology
- SDLC or Waterfall Model
- Rapid Application Development
- Iterative Model
Our proven Engagement Models based on successful methodologies suit the unique business needs of our clients:
- Fixed Cost Model – requirements are fixed and changes to the scope of the project are not expected
- T&M (Time and Material) Model – the pricing is determined based the man hours required to complete the project.
- Performance Model – based on SLA defined at the end of each project
- Engineering Resource Management – continuous on-demand supply of the resources
- Extended Development Center – an extension of the client’s software engineering facility
Partnering with SolGenie in either an outsourced partnership type of arrangement you will:
- Quick access to domain experts
- Application innovation and scalability
- Continuous pace and minimal risks owing to CMM Level 5 and ISO adhered best practices
- Speedier time to market by leveraging on reusable code development practices
- Lesser Cost of development and maintenance