Launching a new application requires thorough functional, code, and stress testing. Different companies and organizations have seen their operations derailed when they have launched systems without adequate testing. You need someone with a steady hand to augment your team or take over your testing operation as you contemplate a new mission-critical system.There are people who test and those who write code, although test-driven development (TDD) would have the engineer do both. The IT staff is usually delineated in this manner. Some call it QA. Some call it just test. Call it what you like. We provide all of this with deep experience in coding, testing, and rolling out systems to our customers either in an outsourced or partnership-type arrangement.
SolGenie Testing and Validation practice offers services across the life cycle of projects / programs from implementation, rollout, upgrade, production support, and maintenance through prepackaged solutions, tools and accelerators. We have a dedicated team of testers with extensive experience and knowledge of testing methodologies and tools such as WinRunner, WebLoad, Borland, Defect Tracking and Test Management tool, Functional Automation tool HP Quick Test Professional(QTP), IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT), SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization (TAO), Performance testing (HP LoadRunner) and Test data management.
- Test Management and Process Consultancy
- Software and Systems Testing
- ERP Package Testing and Validation
- COTS / Product Testing
- Web / Portal Testing
- Network Testing
We have technical experts to implement the testing on the following platforms:
- System Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Load / Performance / Scalability Testing
- Enterprise Applications Testing
- Functional Domain Testing
- Database Migration Testing
- Globalization Testing
- Security Testing
Testing is all about mitigating risk. It is something you must do, unless you want to derail your smoothly running business. There is value in stability. A comprehensive test framework will:
- Reduce the risk of business disruption from application errors and infrastructure failure.
- Demonstrate that your application can sustain heavy loads during peak periods.
- Provide a dedicated test team and break-fix environment to let you fix production bugs while working on the next release.
- Reduce the marginal cost of the testing operation as testing becomes routine once the scripts and procedures are in place.
- Test real-life scenarios (functional testing) in an automated fashion.
- Reduce coding errors with unit testing tools.
Interested in learning more about how SolGenie can benefit your business? Contact us today