Improve Global Supply Chain Visibility
The Warehouse Visibility Management System is a unique digital solution aimed at giving supply chain firms a competitive edge while improving their warehouses’ visibility significantly. The solution is capable of performing advanced analytics the result of which can be pivotal for better decision-making. It’s also capable of optimizing various processes in the supply chain – covering aspects including but not limited to collection, aggregation, and data sharing.
How Does the ClientSite Enable Supply
Chain firms to Save Time, Save Money, Improve Fill Rate
- Monitor the warehouse performance over time
- Understand root causes and failures
- Optimize processes based on patterns and trends
- Big picture network overview and ability to zoom in to a region or facility
- Ability to search for alternatives or notify customers sooner
- Improve ability to fulfill orders in the most efficient way
- Ability to problem solve faster Work proactively
- Improve communication and understanding
- Faster and easier problem solving
With The Clientsite
- With a powerful mix of data and innovative technologies, the ClientSite enables a clear view of your Supply Chain and better business decisions
- Quickly identify patterns through a combination of inbound, outbound and inventory trends that simplify analysis and turn your data into insights.
- Monitor orders in the fulfillment process through visibility to open orders, order status and details.
- Understand how your Supply Chain is performing with our easy to use reports and dashboards that provide timely updates on your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance.
- Complete visibility to warehouse operation (Outbound, Inbound, and Inventory)
- Scorecard provides consistent measurement and improvement opportunity
- Customizable to support each client’s unique requirements
- 100% transparent Supply Chain for all parties involved - Clients, Suppliers, and Employees.
- Improved visibility is projected to improve order fill rate by ~125 basis points.
- The sales team can potentially bid for new businesses with complex Supply Chain needs.
- Management can easily identify warehouses with extra capacity or have room for efficiency improvements.
- Management can initiate several improvement programs based on the inferences provided by the Stacked Ranking Charts.