Experience: 5 Years
The SAP Security / GRC Consultant will deliver security solutions for our customers. The employee must be capable in SAP R/3 and S/4HANA application level security and knowledgeable in Fiori presentation layer security. The employee must be willing to develop capabilities to resolve issues with standard Fiori applications if the employee does not already have this competency.
In addition to specific SAP capabilities, the employee must be able to handle multiple issues at once and communicate and share work effectively within the security team. Depending on the workload, the employee must sometimes take calls and work with customers after hours and on weekends. This position demands focus and attention to detail, as the quality of your work is directly related to the security of the customer’s data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of a technical definition of an SAP System and Client, and ability to communicate with others and discuss the system landscape.
- Experience with SAP GUI and navigation using transaction codes, shortcuts and key commands.
- Knowledge and experienceworking with lines of business within itelligence such as Service Desk, Maintenance, AMS, Basis (hosting), Sales, and Consulting.
- Perform SAP Role Design and SAP Role Maintenance following the customer’s change management process, including documentation and Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Perform SAP User to Role Mapping and assignments.
- Accountable for holistics R/3 and S/4HANA security design, build, and test for presentation layer and application layer.
- Potentially perform basic SAP GRC AC and PC implementation activities, including configuration, testing, documentation, Go-Live, and post Go-Live support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field of study
- 5 years of SAP project implementation experience in GRC/Security OR Master’s degree and 3 years of experience.
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle SAP project implementations.
- 2 years integration experience with other process areas.
- Ability to work with others to analyze the situation, discuss, and determine the next steps.
- Demonstrated ability to speak to various levels of a customer organization, including technical, business, and management persons.
- Demonstrated ability to mediate conversations and promote a positive collaboration between both itelligence and customer, working towards a common goal.
- Ability to learn, comprehend, apply new skills, including technical, business, and other soft skills.
- Team player with the ability to both lead the customer and deliver results within a larger implementation project.