Careers + Opportunities
If you have at least 4 years of experience in Enterprise Applications, Enterprise Mobility, .NET, Java, or Project Management, an excellent attitude and work ethic, passion for challenge and achievement, a thirst for knowledge, and a desire to make your career with a company that embraces collaboration, then we will be pleased to receive your application.
Who should join our team?
We are looking for people with honesty, creativeness and technology expertise. Persons who are forward-thinkers, highly-productive and passionate about excellence are our ideal match. If this sounds like you, check our current openings today.
Competitive Benefits Package
SolGenie offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- 12 paid holidays
- 12 paid vacation days
- 6 paid sick days
- Performance-based incentives
- Reimbursement for technology certifications
- Employee and Client referral program
- Casual dress environment
- Short and long-term disability
- For our hourly consultants
- Accident/Sickness policy
SolGenie is looking for a PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant for a client in New York.
Functional can be Finance or HR.
- Excellent knowledge/experience in Techo – functional aspects of PeopleSoft with at least 8 years of experience.
- Technical Skills should cover Peopletools, AppEngine, PeopleCode, Integration Broker, AppPackages, etc.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant
- More than 7 years of experience in IT industry, if possible
- Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 (financial modules); X++, experience in configuration, development and integration (AIF, Business connector)
- MS SQL: SQL DBs, SQL functions, Stored Procedures etc.
- Reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SSIS packages in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good communication, Good analytical, logical skillsTeam player and Reliable person
MS Dynamics Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
- 3 successful CRM implementations as Architect or Project Lead
- 8-10 years Strong CRM and SD Configuration Experience
- Sales Order ECC integration
- Convergent Charging 2.0 or 3.0 a plus
- SD configuration experience a plus
- Cross Catalog Mapping
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
SAP CRM Solution Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Required Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of SAP HCM (HR and Benefits modules)
- Extensive knowledge of SAP HCM business process and data model
- Experience effectively using strong functional and technical skills to act as a key liaison between the Business and IT Teams.
- Strong communication and documentation Skills
- Ability to write/run queries against Oracle databases to extract data for analysis and validation
- Conversion experience (preferably, at least 1 actual conversion to PS 9.1 HCM)
- Candidates should have 2-3 years of SAP HR data migration/conversion experience
- Preferred candidates will have retail experience.
SAP Data Migration Consultant
Location: Seattle, WA
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 plus years experience leading development initiatives in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience leading Java/J2EE/Spring web centric delivery project
- Implementation experience of either eCommerce (WebSphere Commerce, ATG, hybris, Demandware, Magento) OR Web Content Management (CQ5, SDL Tridium, Drupal, WordPress
- Experience in at least three of the following technologies:
- Database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Tomcat, JSP, JDBC, Javamail, XPATH
- Working with Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans, and CRX/CQ
- HTML5, AJAX, LDAP, Hibernate/Struts/Spring, iles/YUI/jQuery
- Experience in of at least one of the following capabilities:
- Site Search (e.g. Autonomy IDOL, Endeca, FAST, Google Search Appliance, Lucene)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Analytics (e.g. Omniture SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics)
- Web Content Management (e.g. Autonomy Interwoven, Open Text, SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Adobe CQ5, Fatwire, Drupal, Alfresco)
- Order management – (Stirling, Manhattan, JDA)
eCommerce Web Lead
Location: Cleveland, OH
- BS or MS in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with management, development staff, and customers.
- 10+ years of software development experience with minimal of 5 years in Java.
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture design involving relational database, service and data integrations with external systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Portal technologies and standards including JSR168, JSR286.
- Solid understanding of system performance, scalability, security, availability and operability in a clustering environment.
- Hands-on experiences in build and deployment processes in the Unix/Linux environment.
- Experiences in configuration management and continuous integration and automated build tools.
- Deep understanding of web and application server technologies, including open-source technologies.
- Extensive Java server-side design and development experience.
- Application development leadership experience, ability to lead a small development team.
- Ability to analyze new technologies, emerging standards and market trends, and understand how they affect products today and in the future.
- Solid understanding of the organization’s key success factors, business strategy and rationale as well as that of the competition.
- Critical problem solver with the ability to recognize and anticipate problems (technical, operational, process, organizational) and to identify and implement the best solution in a timely manner.
Location: Louisville, KY
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Prior project architect and/or team lead experience
- Strong .NET technical design abilities
- Progressive experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of .NET framework, TFS, C#, ASP.NET MVC4, Linq, Entity Framework and WCF
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong, proven analytical abilities in relation to system design
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC, OO principles, relational databases, and design patterns
- Practical experience with XML-based technologies and web services including SOAP, UDDI and MSXML
- Proven track record in delivering quality products in the mist of chaos and change that accompanies most projects
- Agile / Scrum development life cycle
- Ability to work with a variety of contractor models
- Experience with SSRS reporting and SSIS
- Experience with MS Biztalk, K2 Blackpearl, DataPower, IBM MessageBroker
MS .NET Architect
SAP Security/ GRC Security Consultant, Atlanta, GA
The SAP Security / GRC Consultant will deliver security solutions for our customers. The employee must be capable in SAP R/3 and S/4HANA application level security and knowledgeable in Fiori presentation layer security. The employee must be willing to develop capabilities to resolve issues with standard Fiori applications if the employee does not already have this competency.
In addition to specific SAP capabilities, the employee must be able to handle multiple issues at once and communicate and share work effectively within the security team. Depending on the workload, the employee must sometimes take calls and work with customers after hours and on weekends. This position demands focus and attention to detail, as the quality of your work is directly related to the security of the customer’s data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understanding of a technical definition of an SAP System and Client, and ability to communicate with others and discuss the system landscape.
• Experience with SAP GUI and navigation using transaction codes, shortcuts and key commands.
• Knowledge and experienceworking with lines of business within itelligence such as Service Desk, Maintenance, AMS, Basis (hosting), Sales, and Consulting.
• Perform SAP Role Design and SAP Role Maintenance following the customer’s change management process, including documentation and Change Advisory Board (CAB).
• Perform SAP User to Role Mapping and assignments.
• Accountable for holistics R/3 and S/4HANA security design, build, and test for presentation layer and application layer.
• Potentially perform basic SAP GRC AC and PC implementation activities, including configuration, testing, documentation, Go-Live, and post Go-Live support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field of study
• 5 years of SAP project implementation experience in GRC/Security OR Master’s degree and 3 years of experience.
• Experience in multiple full lifecycle SAP project implementations.
• 2 years integration experience with other process areas.
• Ability to work with others to analyze the situation, discuss, and determine the next steps.
• Demonstrated ability to speak to various levels of a customer organization, including technical, business, and management persons.
• Demonstrated ability to mediate conversations and promote a positive collaboration between both itelligence and customer, working towards a common goal.
• Ability to learn, comprehend, apply new skills, including technical, business, and other soft skills.
• Team player with the ability to both lead the customer and deliver results within a larger implementation project.
Lead SAP Data Integration, SAP BW/BI, BOBJ Consultant, Portland, OR
- At least 7 plus years in SAP
- SAP BW/BI and Integration with BOBJ experience
- Hands-on design and development of customer solutions
- Leading the requirements definition and technical design process
- Leading small teams with responsibility for task delegation, supervision and status reporting
- Meeting and exploring opportunities with prospects, developing proposals
- All our roles involve a high degree of client interaction (all levels up to C level) thus strong communication/facilitation skills are a must.
- It is essential that ideal candidate must have hands-on experience with:
- Developing data warehouses / data-marts and dimensional data models
- Use of data modeling tools
- Use of SAP Business Objects, BOBJ, (Crystal Reports, Webi, Xcelsius, Universe Design)
- Accessing data within SAP ERP and SAP Business Warehouse (preferred)
- Use of data load (ETL) and data quality techniques (any vendor)
SAP BI/BOBJ Lead
Senior Functional Analyst, SAP FICO, Houston, TX
- Work with other SAP team members, enterprise IT staff and external suppliers to analyze proposed changes to SAP technical configuration settings to optimize overall application performance.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Proactively monitoring SAP Financial processes in the production environment.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice and configuration skills.
- Respond to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities
- At least 7 plus years in SAP
- 5+ years of SAP FI/CO (AA, AP, AR, GL, Banking) configuration mandatory, including full life cycle implementation.
- 5+ years in a production support role working with Finance users.
- Prefer some experience in PS (Project Systems) and SD (Sales & Distribution)
- Prefer some experience with VIM (OpenText Vendor Invoice Management)
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0.
- Small project management experience.
SAP FICO Functional
SAP ABAP Lead, Houston, TX
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of SAP Development experience with large/complex implementations – delivering solutions, creating value propositions.
- Experience with SAP 6.0 is required.
- SAP SCM and OTC experience a must.
- Development experience in the functional modules of WM, FI, and HCM is a plus.
- Heavy experience in the ABAP skills including: ALV, BAPI, BADI, IDoc, Enhancement Spots, etc.
- Experience in ABAP WebDynpro, as well as other SAP new dimensional products.
- Hands-on experience and technical proficiency in Object Oriented ABAP (OOPs) with expertise in WRICEF development.
- Experience working with SAP BAPI’s, BADI’s and IDOC management.
- Exceptionally skilled in Parallel Processing, Dialog programming, ALV, Table Control, User Exit /Customer modifications, and forms.
- Excellent organizational and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to work in a team based environment
- High energy, detail focused, action oriented contributor with growth potential
SAP ABAP Lead
SAP SD-VC Functional, San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A SAP SD/VC functional/technical professional
- At least 3 years experience in SAP pricing design and configuration experience.
- At least 5 years experience with SAP SD & VC design and configuration.
- At least 4+ full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementations
- Readiness to travel Up to 5 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and the ability to communicate effectively with both non-technical business users and technical IT developers.
- Business experience and or proficiency with business process designs.
- Experience with Resource Related Billing.
SAP SD-VC Functional
Programmer Analyst BI-DW SQL Server, San Francisco, CA
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- Insurance industry experience is a plus.
- One to three years of software applications development.
- Hands-on expertise utilizing Visual Basic, .NET, Java or Visual FoxPro is a plus.
- Heavy SQL experience is required.
- Experience with BI applications and Data Warehouse data structures is preferred.
- Experience with an ETL tool such as Microstrategy is preferred.
- Crystal Reports and Internet based reporting application experience is preferred.
- iSeries and SQL Server backend experience and a strong understanding of stored procedures and triggers.
- Solid experience interfacing with business users by translating business requirements into functional specifications.
- Insurance claims, Cognos experience and familiarity with XML is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of personnel, both orally and in writing, regarding programming issues.
BI-DW SQL Server Analyst
St Paul, MN
HCM ABAPer with at least 3 years of experience developing HCM solutions on SAP ECC 6.0: HR Modules such as Payroll, Personnel Management and Benefits. ESS/MSS is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 6 years minimum of IT related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of related development/project experience with HCM & PI
- 5+ years of SAP based development including high level of ABAP development expertise. Including but not limited to: Dialog Programming, ALV Reports.
- Working with Authorization Objects, working knowledge of Object Oriented methodology.
- Demonstrated success in utilizing new SAP development technologies to deliver valuable business solutions
- Demonstrated technical and leadership experience of a development group and/or project
- Ability to multi-task efficiently on parallel efforts (customer issues, prototyping/architecture, implementation etc).
- Solid understanding of relational databases and database design fundamentals, with experience in Oracle preferred.
SAP HCM Technical Consultant
Solgenie Technologies, Inc., 4725 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 200, Norcross, GA, 30092
Design, develop, test & implement application packages using SAP ECC, R/3, BW, CRM, EARS REMEDY TOOL, PFCG, CISCO VPN TOOL AND WINDOWS. Communicate with project managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery, propose process improvements, technical enhancements and work with SAP & Microsoft office suite applications.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or related field with 5 years of experience is required. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable, relocation may be required.
Should the candidate accept employment with Solgenie Technologies, Inc., the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.
Send resume to: Solgenie Technologies, Inc., 4725 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 200, Norcross, GA, 30092